Senior Commercial Project Accountant
Working within a diverse a challenging environment and reporting in to the Financial Controller, you will responsible for the provision of finance and commercial data, supporting all commercial and project managers ensuring the data provided is of high quality.
Key responsibilities include:
* Supporting the finance & commercial aspects of field related activities
* Ensure the management information created is used to drive performance improvement
* Ensure that the functional areas are feeding the correct information through to the Site Managers
* Ensure that the process of planning / forecasting and reporting is robust and in line with Divisional requirements
* Ensure that the Divisional risk management methodology is effectively deployed and that any significant risks are brought to Divisional attention in a timely manner.
* Provide contractual advise to Project Teams
* Ensure that agreed processes are effectively deployed and reviewed regularly for potential improvement.
Candidates should ideally be fully Qualified and must possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to build relationships with Commercial and Operational Managers based off-site.
Please note there is a requirement to travel nationally on a regular basis with this role.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.