Assistant Management Accountant
My client, a fast-growing entrepreneurial market leader, with a turnover of nearly £100m are seeking a part-qualified management accountant for their offices in central London.
The role will include a number of tasks including the:
- Accurate production of Financial data and reporting back to senior accountants
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Management Accounts and supporting the finance manager with any adhoc duties
- Building rapport with all business partners
- Provide support to Finance team by supplying MI
- Profit and Loss accounts and reports
- Assisting Senior Finance team with month and year end
- Variance Analysis acrross levels of the business.
- Business process improvement
- Implementation of financial systems
You will need to be university educated.
This role is looking to pay up to £30,000 and will pay all-inclusive study support. Our client wants to recruit immediately so, if you feel this role is for you, apply now.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.