Commercial Finance Manager
I am currently working with an industry leading FMCG business who are keen to secure a Commercial Finance Manager for their Birmingham city centre office.
In the role of Commercial Finance Manager, you will business partner the commerical function and help coordinate effective decision support along with applying appropiate process and controls over the sales function.
Key accountabilities for the Commercial Finance Manager include:
- Responsibility for providing Commercial Finance support to selected customers
- Support with customer facing activity as necessary (i.e. price presentations, tenders, etc)
- All commercial decision support for JBP, promotion and contract evaluation
- Understand profitability drivers
- Customer strategies
- Other day to day support as required from the Commercial teams
- Provide assistance to the Commercial Financial Controller in Financial Modelling where required
Control and Process
- Management responsibility for the Commercial balance sheet, including production of monthly reconciliations
- Management of Commercial Debit notes
- Authorisation of selling price changes and appropriate approval of overrider deals for selected customers
- Ownership of the weekly internal process for neutralizing P&L impact of commodity price investment for operating sites
- Improve quality of reporting and masterdata
- Increase the use of IT reporting systems and reduce reliance on Excel
- Scope, build and maintain quality reporting and analysis of Gross Margin
To be considered for the role of Commercial Finance Manager, you must be a fully qualified accountant with ideally a minimum of 12 months post qualification experience.
If you are ready to enhance your career, please apply to register your interest.