Group Reporting Accountant
Prestigious multi-branded automotive giant are looking to recruit a qualified Group Reporting Accountant to join their London finance team.
The main duties for this role will be to support the Head of Reporting in the following areas:-
- Preparation of the monthly, quarterly and annual reports under US GAAP and IFRS accounting standards
- Preparation of US GAAP to IFRS financial reconciliations including variance analysis and commentary
- Preparation and review of financial information/reports for the Board
- Preparation and support of financial information for Audit and review purposes
- Supply of financial information for ad hoc projects
- SOX compliance, including testing and documentation
- Provision of reports and financial information to other company departments
The ideal candidate will come from and Audit/Practice background or have worked in a similar role previously. You will need to be a degree educated, qualified accountant in ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent.
This is an ideal opportunity to join a prestigious organisation who can offer a genuine career path on an international basis and offer excellent company benefits including a performance related bonus.