Assistant Management Accountant
Are you a Part Qualified Accountant who is looking for a commercially focussed finance role where you will have the opportunity to add value to the business? Macildowie are supporting one of our clients to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant in to their office in Castle Donington, Derby. The role will suit those who are looking to complete their professional qualification in CIMA/ACCA.
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the production of the monthly management accounts
- Preparation of accruals, prepayments and journals
- Reconcile balance sheet controls
- Work with commercial management teams to produce reports in order to aid business decision making
- Prepare accurate costings for new new and existing products
- Work with sales teams to improve evaluation models
- Support the wider business to understand customer contracts
- AAT Qualified or accounting related degree or CIMA/ACCA Part-Qualified
- Exposure to management accounts (accruals, prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations)
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience of providing commercial support to non-finance stakeholders beneficial
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers.