Senior Financial Analyst
Are you seeking to develop your career as a Senior Financial Analyst?
Are you an experienced and commercially focused Accountant with a desire to further your career within a fast paced hospitality organisation? Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst, who will play a pivotal role in the provision of insight in order to facilitate effective decision making, alongside updating, developing and producing new reporting solutions.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be immersed in hugely commercial decision making right from the outset within a global organisation that focuses on continuous improvement and encourages its employee’s professional development. The role offers a wealth of business partnering, process improvement and key decision making.
What will I be responsible for?
- Ensure accurate, timely and insightful financial and non-financial information is provided to the business to support operations, commercial and property unit controllers
- Production and distribution of daily/ weekly reports to stakeholders
- Performing post project appraisals on all capital projects. Ownership and maintenance of the investment appraisal model
- Assisting operations with the annual budgeting and forecasting process. Maintaining the integrity of the financial model in Excel and SAP BPC
- Providing support to commercial team regarding pricing, promotions and product analysis
- Period End accruals and prepayments and ownership of key P & L Lines
- Production and issuing of P&L’s to stakeholders. Ensure variances to budgets/forecast/LY are adequately explained on a timely basis.
- Responsible for procedures and controls used to produce accurate reporting i.e. master data management.
Is the Senior Financial Analyst role for me?
To be successful within this role, you will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified, alongside having demonstrable experience of taking ownership and adding value within the reporting and budgeting process. Given the commercial nature of this role, you will have both experience in and a passion for communicating with an array of unique stakeholders alongside an ability to identify and deliver solutions to a plethora of operational issues. Finally, you will have advanced Excel skills and the ability to analyse and manipulate large volumes of data.
- £44,000 - £50,000
- Competitive Bonus
- Company Pension
- Private Healthcare