Finance Business Partner
Churchill Howard are working with a leading organisation in Coventry, on an exclusive basis, to recruit a Finance Business Partner. This role will suit a strong management accountant looking for the opportunity to step up into a Business Partnering role – supporting operational teams and senior stakeholders within the organisation.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Supporting key business areas – sales, customer services, cost control
• Produce MI packs and identify KPIs to target key revenue and expenditure areas
• Present key information to senior, board level stakeholders
• In depth analysis and commentary to provide insight and understanding to operational managers
• Lead on budgeting and forecasting for business units
• Lead on board level meetings and represent finance at exec level
You will be a fully qualified accountant; ACA, CIMA or ACCA with a strong management accounting background and exceptional communication skills. You’ll have the credibility and gravitas to influence non-financial, operational stakeholders at the highest level within the business. You’ll build relationships with the business, understand their drivers and partner with them effectively to drive performance.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.