Churchill Howard are recruiting for a Financial Accountant to join a leading business based in Birmingham. The successful Financial Accountant will be provided scope to progress within a fast paced and welcoming environment.
• Controlling and reviewing of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Preparing statutory financial accounts
• Preparation of month end reports for support areas plus commentary
• Preparation of quarterly VAT returns and other VAT compliance
• Working alongside senior stakeholders to develop forecasts and budgets
• Assisting auditors where required
• Ad hoc project work
The ideal candidate will be a Top 10 trained newly qualified (ACA/ ACCA or equivalent) looking to make their first move from practice into industry. They will be able to demonstrate knowledge of statutory reporting using IFRS and UK GAAP.
In return, you will join a great team in an environment which will develop your skills and greatly enhance your longer term career ambitions.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.