1 day left
- Full Time
Are you seeking to develop your career as a Finance Analyst?
Have you ever thought what it would be like to work for an internationally known Automotive Manufacturer? Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst, who will support the production of a new vehicle and provide appropriate financial control and reporting to senior management.
The organisation in question have invested heavily into new models being currently developed and launched in the coming years, and can offer a high achieving individual a first step into a complex manufacturing environment, where partnering with operations and commercial teams will be a daily occurrence. Due to the extensive growth plans, progression is a real prospect and high achievers will be pushed into senior roles and provided with additional responsibilities, which will include line management and project lead opportunities.
What will I be responsible for?
As the Finance Analyst you will be fully embedded into the project team which will include supporting everything from design, engineering, launch and manufacturing, through to the final marketing and ultimate sales.
- Budget and Business Plan preparation by liaising with operating areas in addition to Finance.
- Support project team in achieving and improving upon Budget and Business Plan targets.
- Cost centre control (including monthly accounting and forecasting analysis).
- Preparation and review of monthly management information.
- Capital and expense project approval, budgeting and forecasting.
- Monthly internal resource planning, review and analysis.
- Lead the preparation and presentation of internal project/programme financials and reporting to senior management.
- Provide supervision and leadership for junior Finance staff members.
- Chair, lead and coordinate cross-functional teams to resolve key financial risks or issues.
- Challenge operating interfaces to help achieve the most cost efficient results.
Is this the right role for me?
To be successful within this role, you will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified or at the final stages with an interest in the Automotive industry and a passion for building relationships with non-finance and supporting commercial decision making. This is a great opportunity for a confident Finance Analyst or Management Accountant who is comfortable producing month end accounts, and wants to build on their business partnering skill set within a prestigious organisation.
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Competitive Bonus
- Company Pension
- Private Healthcare
- 26 days holiday
Apply for Finance Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly