2 days left
- Full Time
fdu are currently recruiting a Company Accountant for a Family Office based in Marlow. This role will report directly into the Finance Director/Head of Family Office and be fully focused on managing the financial interests of the family’s’ assets and investments across the world.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an entrepreneur where every day presents new opportunities and challenges. The primary task will be to manage the financial accounting and month end preparation for all assets and investments across the family, including tax computations and ensuring compliance, bank and balance sheet reconciliations and maintaining financial control across all assets, properties and business investments.
You will act as an advisor to the family, advising on best practice and new processes that will add further value to their investments and assets across the world. The right person will have the following skills and characteristics:
- A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
- Experience in tax computations.
- Working knowledge of Navision and Quickbooks is a bonus but not a prerequisite.
- Strong financial accounting skills
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work within a diverse culture.
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly