- Full Time
This world class leader in manufacturing is looking for an experienced Pensions Accountant to manage the accounting function of the company’s pension schemes and common investment funds assets, including collating information from the schemes global custodian and investment managers.
The job would require preparing the accounting of investment asset information, including cash flow analysis to ensure sufficient funds are available and disinvesting where appropriate.
Further responsibilities include:
- Check and reconcile the investment manager's monthly reports with the custodian reports. Assist with asset transfers on changes to the investment manager mandates liaising between the investment managers and custodian where appropriate
- Prepare financial and investment analysis for inclusion in the Trustee papers, for the quarterly Trustee meetings and for any other ad hoc requests.
- Prepare quarterly pensions assets valuations for OCI and year end IFRS.
- Prepare the quarterly VAT return and the annual self-assessment tax returns for the Trustee. Ensure the relevant tax documentation for investment income is maintained by the custodian.
The ideal candidate for this role must have:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- English and Maths at 'A' level or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years accounting experience at a senior level with knowledge and an understanding of pensions and investments.
- Knowledge of SAP and Aviary (preferable)
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle
Apply for Pensions Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly