3 days left
- Full Time
- Assisting with project managing the global legal entity consolidation project, leading day to day responsibilities.
- Formulating the dissolution /liquidation of legal entities and working this the Legal function to ensure relevant documentation and compliance is filed accordingly.
- Working with the relevant Accounting team to close the legal entity, ensuring all relevant balance sheet transactions are accounted for appropriately when defining the accounting treatment to close the legal entity.
- Working closely with the Sales, Tax, Legal, Treasury, HR, IT departments to deliver the project to the defined timelines.
- ACA / ACCA/ CIMA qualified or equivalent with at least 3 years PEQ
- Familiarity with US GAAP
- SAP experience advantageous but not essential
- Exceptional systems knowledge including Excel, Word, Power Point and Visio
- Proven experience of working within an international organisation
Rate: £300-350pd ltd.
Contract Length: 6 months
Apply for Financial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly