Senior Financial Controller
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to join a well known brand
Your new company
Our client a US owned, global media powerhouse. They are one of the world's most recognisable brands and are a leader in the media and television industry. They have a fantastic senior level opportunity to join their finance team in London.
Your new role
The position is a Senior Financial Controller and will hold a key leadership position within the business. Your key responsibilities are to be a true business partner to internal customers and to ensure correct and proper reporting, and corporate timelines are met. The company will rely on you to:
- Consolidate divisional results on a monthly basis and issue monthly Management Financial Reports.
- Collaborate with the FP&A team with business plan and budgeting process to ensure accounting issues are addressed
- Develop a plan to enhance US reporting and timeliness
- Manage SOX compliance requirements, including liaison with internal and external auditors. Continuously strengthen the control environment and manage the team to 100% SOX compliance
- Staff management
What you'll need to succeed
With this being a key figure within the business, we are working to a strict set of requirements and we are keen to speak with candidates who have the below professional experience:
- Practice trained, ideally with a Big 4 practice.
- Moved into a large US owned corporate after qualifying
- Experience of reporting under US GAAP
- Experience of managing SOX compliance requirements
From a personal perspective, we are looking for somebody who has a real desire to succeed, and progress the careers of more junior members of the team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.