Working in Redhill, the opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to join this successful business.
As the Finance Manager you will take on the accounting services for the group of companies, be responsible for the day to day financial activities of the business and supporting wider business.
Within this role your duties will include:
• Manage and maintain all of the financial records for the business, using Sage Accounts
• Oversee the supplier invoices and approval for payment process
• Production of sales invoices
• Production of the statutory accounts for year end
• Production of Management Accounts – including variance analysis and commentary
• Manage and support the finance team, ensuring staff development opportunities
• Reconciliations of all bank accounts and balance sheet
• Plus additional duties and responsibilities
We are looking for:
• Ideally a qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA or CIMA) or working towards the final stages of study
• Experience of working within a Finance Manager capacity of a small well run business
• Experience of managing a small team
• Strong IT skills including Advanced user of Sage and Advanced Excel skills
Within this role you will be working autonomously, you will be supporting the business directors and senior managers. This role is working within a highly supportive environment and will give you the change to stamp your authority across the business.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise.
Byron Recruitment Limited trading as Byron Finance operates as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business. Byron Finance is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Byron Finance is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)