1 day left
- Full Time
Our client is a leading, global FTSE 250 technology business, producing some of the most advanced hi-tech products to customers around the world. This is an important position for the group, partnering with international finance teams, and working with senior managers in a strong team of fully qualified accountants.
Group Reporting Accountant
The ideal candidate will be a qualified ACA looking to make their first move out of practice into a global listed company where they can hit the ground running in a challenging and dynamic environment as a key member of this team.
- Support in the delivery of all Group monthly consolidated management accounts and interim and final statutory accounts, including analysis and supporting information;
- Review and prepare essential commentaries for inclusion in the monthly Board and Chief Executive packs;
- Provide technical support to local finance teams across the business, on interpretation of international and local accounting standards and other reporting matters;
- Research and apply, where required, the impact of forthcoming accounting standards on the Group and business units;
- Undertake ad hoc project work, supporting senior managers with significant business events that will have an impact on finance and the Group such as M&A activity.
The ideal candidate will have strong academics, be ‘Big 5’ trained, ACA qualified and looking to make a move into a listed, global FTSE 250 business.
The successful candidate will be a confident self-starter with strong technical knowledge, proven analytical and communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to work to strict deadlines. Experience of consolidations and listed group reporting is advantageous. Excellent Excel skills and up-to-date knowledge of IFRS are essential!
Apply for Group Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly