Group Financial Controller
- Full Time
A large, multinational technology business is currently seeking a new Group Financial Controller to join them at their headquarters in the Thames Valley. This is a critical role within their senior management team with oversight of all management and financial reporting for this +£1bn turnover business, with a remit to continue to improve its corporate infrastructure.
- Production of timely and accurate consolidated accounts on both a monthly and annual basis
- Production and presentation of the monthly reforecast
- Proactive cash management and related treasury activities
- Developing and leading a team of 5 individuals
- Building and cementing relationships with operational business divisions
- Other activities including company secretarial duties for subsidiaries etc.
- “Big 4” trained, ACA qualified accountant
- Previous experience in a controller role, with a preference for those with divisional or regional controller experience
- Experience working in a large, multinational business of more than £800m turnover
- Excellent communicator with strong relationship building skills
- Resident in, or able to commute to the Thames Valley region.
This is a first class opportunity to join a globally recognised organisation in its field, combined with well-defined career/development opportunities.
Up to £110,000 plus package incl. bonus & pension
Apply for Group Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly