Financial Accounting Manager
Financial Accounting Manager (Hospitality)
Competitive salary + benefits
Are you a financial accountant looking for a varied role where you will be managing a team for a growing hospitality business?
The role involves leading and developing a team, producing weekly cash forecast model with reconciliation to bank & forecasts, update & control CAPEX reporting, weekly report production & distribution, supervise month end and provide package for US reporting.
The company are a hospitality business who have 200 stores worldwide are looking to continue to expand throughout the UK. They have a focus on high quality products and are always looking for innovative ways to improve what they sell.
- Production of weekly cash flow forecast model with reconciliation to bank and forecasts
- Update and control CAPEX reporting
- Weekly report production and distribution
- Supervise the month end tasks to timetable
- Assist in preparing month end reporting package for UK operations
- Provide package for US reporting
- Control and review prepayment schedules
- Investigating variances against budgets and provide analysis of differences
- Responsible for controlling the balance sheet reconciliation process
- Financial Accountant
- Qualified accountant - ideally from practice
- Experience working in multi-site organisations (Desirable)
- Cash forecasting experience (Desirable)