Interim Group Reporting Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
A global rapidly growing media and entertainments business at the forefront of the sports, media and events sector is currently looking to appoint an Interim Group Reporting Manager to take ownership of all areas of finance for one of their emerging international markets.
Working on a day to day basis the Country CFO, Group Finance Director and several other divisional and regional directors. This is an extremely exciting yet challenging role to lead financial reporting for a national market with revenues exceeding $200m.
- Responsible for oversight of close and related responsibilities for the international accounting department. Drive month and quarter-end close and related processes.
- Partner with country Finance Directors to ensure close timelines are met.
- A key contact for annual audit and responsible for completion of annual statutory accounts.
- Take a lead role in implementing improvements to processes, including more efficient use of systems, to drive efficiency and control.
- Support to the business and finance team to ensure that the plans for the business are robust, achievable and clearly presented to management.
- Taking ownership of financial control for adhoc projects
You will be a qualified accountant (Ideally from Big 4) with a strong technical accounting skill set. You will have team management experience and the gravitas to liaise with senior stakeholders across the business.
This role suits a real self-starter who is comfortable and experienced with regular interaction with senior stakeholders both internal and external.
N.B. Cedar accepts CV uploads in 3 formats; MS Word, HTML and Simple Text. Please convert any PDF files to one of these formats before uploading. Thank you
Apply for Interim Group Reporting Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly