Finance Manager (Hospitality)
£Competitive + 20% bonus
Are you a qualified accountant with experience in financial reporting looking for a managerial role and the opportunity to work within the hospitality & leisure sector?
You will be responsible for leading a team of 3 accountants who produce all of the company's statutory accounts and working with the wider finance function to ensure a high standard of reporting is maintained and the wider business has appropriate support from the central finance team.
The company are a London based hospitality chain and have high-standards to provide a luxury service to their customers. They are believers in bringing new products to their brand and have a strong focus on data science to help revolutionise the way the sector works.
- Managing and developing of the management reporting team
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting activity
- Preparation of monthly management pack for parent company
- Co-ordination of the monthly trading update provided to the group's Chairman and quarterly budget report
- Review & sign off of monthly account reconciliation activity
- Work closely with FCs and FDs providing guidance and support
- Provide technical accounting advice to the business and assess the impact of changes in accounting standards to the group
- Qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Audit background desirable
- 2-3+ years post qualified experience
- Passion to work in the hospitality experience
- Looking to progress their career