Bid Finance Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Bid Finance Manager
I'm currently recruiting for a leading telecommunications business in West Berkshire. My client operates in more than 30 countries and is in partnership with networks in over 40 more. This business truly is a market leader in its field and they are currently recruiting for Bid Finance Managers to join there dynamic thriving team.
Responsibilities for the role of Bid Finance Manager:
- Manage Complex Bid pricing and pre sales commercial activities in a timely manner, meeting the clients Global Enterprise objectives and mitigating risk.
- Create/structure new and innovative commercial propositions; ensuring customer needs are addressed as well as key financial requirements. Manage P&L and DCF models, and make recommendations, that cover all aspects of a deal over its life cycle.
- Assist and advise key stakeholders on the structure and development of commercial bids in order to maximise business profitability, with a particular focus on complex multi-facetted commercial propositions spanning multiple geographies.
- Analysis of bids in order to ensure profitability using standard business modelling techniques and where appropriate produce a manual P&L to deliver clearly articulated and unambiguous profitability measures.
- Deliver customer usage information in a timely and accurate manner to the business in order to analyse profitability for forecasting and planning.
- Develop knowledge and analytical skills to provide guidance to all stakeholders of the business and OpCo's and Partners pricing propositions and the regulatory constraints operating in the respective markets.
- To assist in the development of multi-country price modelling solutions that reflect the profitability of business propositions for new and existing customers on both a global and local level.
- Attend customer visits where appropriate in support of the Account Manager and / or the Service Manager.
- Seek and maintain relevant competitor analysis information.
Previous experience and credentials required for the role of Bid Finance Manager:
- Have delivered commercial propositions that are both profitable and aligned with the customer and business objectives.
- Able to develop practical commercial solutions in collaboration with sales, bid management, service and finance to meet customer requirements.
- Swift analysis of information and articulation of the results to key stakeholders.
- Strong relationships, and close integration, with the wider Commercial team
- Accounting Qualification with relevant management accounting experience would be considered an advantage
- Able to work and re-prioritise within a changing environment and cope with ambiguity.
- Able to analyse problems, delivering practical and innovative solutions critical to business needs
- Excellent relationship builder, with the necessary personal impact to build credibility with customers, account and sales managers
- Self-motivating and able to work under minimal supervision
- Able to plan and prioritise work and time to meet changing requirements and short timescales
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical decision making skills, including the ability to balance conflicting interests and make decisions based on incomplete or unreliable information
What's on offer?
For the ideal candidates a fantastic remuneration package can be achieved. Salary bracket for the role of Bid Finance Manager is dependent on experience will start from 45k up to 60k per annum plus car, bonus etc. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you feel you have the commercial awareness and experience for this highly sought after position.
Apply for Bid Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly