Financial Planning and Analysis
- Full Time
You will be working as Head of Financial Planning and Analysis in the heart of Birmingham city centre. Working with a service based organisation that aims to benefit society this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Reporting in to the Finance Director as Head of Financial Planning and Analysis you will provide financial, commercial and strategic support to the Executive Team.
This is an interim role to start almost immediately. You will be providing support across a number of projects and programmes across the business providing analysis across key business areas.
As Head of Financial Planning and Analysis you can expect your duties to include but not be limited:
- Monthly Finance Reporting Pack including commentary/variance analysis from actuals to budget/forecast for P&L and Balance Sheet to ensure financial accuracy of the accounts
- Managing the Annual Budget, Quarterly Forecast Process and the Whole Life Cost Model
- Performance Analysis of Key Service Level Measures
- Management, Development & Supervision of the Commercial Finance Manager
- Business Partnering with Operations to measure business performance
- Support the Commercial Contract Manager including review of Change Controls and Business Impact Analysis
You will have experience in a Financial Planning and Analysis role or Financial Analyst position. You will be a Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA or CIMA). You will be able to work in a fast paced demanding environment and liaise with senior stakeholders. Great Financial Planning and Analysis role available.
Apply for Financial Planning and Analysis
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly