Interim Group Finance Manager
A global rapidly growing media and entertainments business at the forefront of the sports, media and events sector is currently looking to appoint an Interim Group Finance Manager to take ownership of all areas of finance for one of their leading business divsions.
Working on a day to day basis the Divisional Directors, Group Finance Controller and several other divisional and regional business directors. This is an extremely exciting yet challenging role to lead financial reporting for an international market.
Responsibilities shall include:
- Day to day management of a global division, including implementing internal controls and ensuring exceptional financial reporting processes.
- Lead and deliver the design and implementation of finance processes to support a more efficient and automated process.
- A key contact for annual audit and responsible for completion of annual statutory accounts.
- Ensure timely reporting for all significant accounting transactions, implementation of relevant accounting standards, preparation of technical accounting memos to support all accounting positions.
- Interact frequently with senior leadership to support on technical accounting implications
- Support to the business and finance team to ensure that the plans for the business are robust, achievable and clearly presented to management.
- Taking ownership of financial control for adhoc projects
You will be a qualified accountant (Ideally from Big 4) with a strong technical accounting skill set. You will have team management experience and the gravitas to liaise with senior stakeholders across the business.
This role suits a real self-starter who is comfortable and experienced with regular interaction with senior stakeholders both internal and external.
N.B. Cedar accepts CV uploads in 3 formats; MS Word, HTML and Simple Text. Please convert any PDF files to one of these formats before uploading. Thank you