UK Logistics Financial Accountant
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified Financial Accountant (ACA, ACCA) to join this successful and vastly growing Logistics business based on the outskirts of Leeds. Supporting and working closely with the Senior Finance team you will play a pivotal part in providing accurate and insightful management information and project support. You will be actively involved with improving the reporting process and be responsible for managing the balance sheet and statutory accounts preparation Duties will include:
• Managing a complex budgeting process to support the Financial Controller
• Responsible for producing detailed budget information and reports in Excel
• Complex balance sheet reconciliations and management
• Producing accurate management accounts information
• Statutory Accounts preparation and audit management
• Looking at improving processes and systems
• Supporting with Tax work and compliance
The successful candidate will be fully qualified (ACA, ACCA) and must have advanced Excel skills. Must be able to demonstrate strong technical accounting skills (IFRS/UK GAAP) and will be able to communicate confidently with a senior stakeholders. Excellent communication skills and ability to multitask and operate within a fast paced environment are required.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot reply to all personally. If you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume that you have not been successful this time. Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Apply for UK Logistics Financial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly