Commercial Finance Manager
- Full Time
MERJE is recruiting a Commercial Finance Manager for a large multi-national business in Lancashire to support the financial management of large scale bids and new business development.
- Providing financial support to the bid process in support of export opportunities
- Working as an integrated campaign team member
- Support the sales management team with weekly, monthly and ad hoc flash reports
- Project accounting and cost control
- Monthly management accounts
- Cash and foreign exchange management
- Bid cost management
- Providing financial inputs for all forecasting and reporting deadlines
- Monthly market outlook reports, sales and marketing expenditure and statutory reporting
- Maintaining a strict control environment with UK GAAP, IFRS and internal audit processes
Our client is looking for a qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) who has post qualified experience in project accounting, management accounting and reporting. Financial modelling experience is desirable and the ability to manage and work within a stand-alone statutory entity is essential.
On offer is the opportunity to work within a large complex organisation and be responsible for adding value to the revenue development and headline sales figures. Apply online for immediate consideration.
Apply for Commercial Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly