Commercial Finance Manager
MERJE is recruiting a Commercial Finance Manager for a large multi-national business in Lancashire to support the financial management of large scale bids and new business development.
- Providing financial support to the bid process in support of export opportunities
- Working as an integrated campaign team member
- Support the sales management team with weekly, monthly and ad hoc flash reports
- Project accounting and cost control
- Monthly management accounts
- Cash and foreign exchange management
- Bid cost management
- Providing financial inputs for all forecasting and reporting deadlines
- Monthly market outlook reports, sales and marketing expenditure and statutory reporting
- Maintaining a strict control environment with UK GAAP, IFRS and internal audit processes
Our client is looking for a qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) who has post qualified experience in project accounting, management accounting and reporting. Financial modelling experience is desirable and the ability to manage and work within a stand-alone statutory entity is essential.
On offer is the opportunity to work within a large complex organisation and be responsible for adding value to the revenue development and headline sales figures. Apply online for immediate consideration.