1 day left
- Full Time
Robert Half Finance and Accounting is searching for a Finance Director to lead a profitable and expanding SME Birmingham based business. Working with commercial and operations this individual with be a big part of the senior management team and will be heavily involved in driving the performance of the business to deliver operational objectives and further improve profitability. Responsibilities will include:
- Driving commercial input and performance through effective negotiation with external stakeholders as well a range of cost saving initiatives
- Management and development of a finance team including accounts production
- Supporting Management Team in the development of budgets, forecasts, KPI's and ad hoc analysis to drive business performance
- Building and managing external stakeholder relationships to improve margins and efficiency of service delivery
- Support sales team with pricing tenders, contract negotiations and margin incentives
- Filing annual statutory accounts, local audits, VAT etc
We are looking for a qualified accountant who thrives is a past paced environment and that is motivated by driving effective change. The chosen individual with exhibit a high degree of commercial acumen, skilled in influencing stakeholders and have a track record of successfully improving profitability. You will have operated a senior level have managed and developed teams.
This is a leading SME business with a great opportunities for professional career development and financial reward.
Salary & Benefits
£70,000 - £80,000 + extremely lucrative benefits package
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly