Purchase Ledger Clerk
A Purchase Ledger Clerk is required to join an international business based in the Crawley area.
The role will be working within a team and will be responsible for processing a high volume of invoices for their European division.
As the Purchase Ledger Clerk your duties will include:
• Processing high volumes of invoices in a variety of currencies
• Verifying supplier statements against the database
• Take responsibly for the European purchase ledger
• Investigate and resolve any queries or discrepancies
• Monthly closure of the Purchase Ledger
• Provide support across the wider finance function
We are looking for:
• A minimum of 2 years experience from within a Purchase Ledger based role
• Experience of dealing with High Volumes of invoices
• If you have experience from within a shared service function it would be highly beneficial
• Should you speak a European language (ideally Spanish or Swedish) it would be highly advantageous but not essential
Within this role you will be working in a well established and business environment, you will be supported within the business and have the opportunity to progress and be involved with wider projects.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise.
Byron Recruitment Limited trading as Byron Finance operates as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business. Byron Finance is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Byron Finance is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)