- Full Time
My client are a leading drinks company based in Basingstoke. They are now looking for a hard-working Commercial Accountant to join their team. Reporting into the Commercial Finance Manager, the purpose for the job is as follows;
To accurately produce month end financials and Analysis to support decision making by local and corporate management on a timely basis.
You’ll provide support required by the local sales teams to deliver profitable new business, in addition to ensuring that the measurement and reporting of sales and trade expenditure is aligned with the finance manual and appropriately allocated. Other major deliverables include:
- period end sales margin reconciliation from SAP to load in the central system
- managing the sales part of the SAP system
- demand overheads and advertising & consumer promotions reporting and analysis
- acting as custodian of the financial reporting and processing required for the fully managed service sales offering.
- Partnering with the Sales team on a daily basis
With the opportunity to shape this new role whilst growing and developing your own financial career, you will have completed or be in the process of studying towards a recognised accountancy qualification. Ideally with SAP experience, you must also have some experience which demonstrates an interest in financial control. Strong on analysis, insights and processes, you’re highly numerate with first-class interpersonal skills, commitment to teamwork and great communication skills. You’re comfortable around higher management and have a strong drive for results.
Apply for Commercial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly