Robert Half Permanent Services is exclusively partnering with a leading centrally based Birmingham SME which now wishes to identify a new Financial Controller. Working closely with the Chief Executive, and leading a team, the responsibilities will be most varied and broad, and will include:
- Providing insight to commercial matters to improve spend and service efficiency
- Effectively managing and developing external stakeholders to drive service and profitability
- Reporting of the financial performance of the business
- Maintaining effective financial controls in a multi-site environment
- Playing a lead role in budgeting and forecasting
- Working closely with budget-holders to improve financial awareness and performance
- Providing support on growth decisions, eg, potential acquisitions,
- Monitoring cash flow across the group
- Providing leadership in important areas such as capital expenditure and procurement
- Overseeing functions such as payroll, insurances, liaising with statutory authorities as necessary
You will be a qualified accountant who is able to provide excellent financial control and leadership in a fast-paced environment.You will offer a broad commercial and financial background, being equally competent with the challenges of technical accounting matters as well as the commercial issues.
A leading SME business, headquartered in Birmingham with ambitious growth plans.
Salary & Benefits
c£60000 to c£75000 + car+ bonus + pension + medical care
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.