Senior Accounting Manager
My client is currently recruiting for a Senior Accounting Manager to join the EMEA business in a lead finance role. The business is highly acquisitive, with this role being responsible for EMEA reporting as well as on-going integration work.
- Month and year end finance activities for the EMEA business;
- Accounting for all intercompany transactions and processes;
- Continuous improvement and development of internal controls across the region;
- IFRS and US GAAP subject matter expert;
- Statutory reporting for all legal entities;
- Ongoing and ad-hoc transformation work along with finance function development.
This role would suit someone with experience of working in practice who has then moved into a role within industry. There will be some travel required, although this will not be on a regular basis.
For the right candidate there is a very competitive package on offer.