Finance Business Analyst / Partner
T2M Resourcing are recruiting a Finance Business Analyst for a major international FMCG business based near Solihull. This is a great opportunity for a qualified accountant who gets a buzz out of making a positive impact and adding value through providing strong Finance Business Partnering and analytical support to the business.
This exciting role that has been created due to internal promotion will support the Financial Controller with all aspects of the supply chain for some of the company’s international operations which will include the requirement for occasional international travel. Responsibilities will include the following:
· To support and influence business decisions through effective Finance Business Partnering by preparing and analysing financial data and reports
· Undertaking detailed / 'deep dive’ financial analysis using advanced Excel and financial modelling skills to provide business insight and support to ensure the division meets its performance objectives
· Working with line managers to ensure robust control of costs / budgets including pricing and margin analysis
· Stock / inventory reporting and review
· Getting involved in projects that revolve around best practice and continuous performance initiatives
· Month and annual financial reporting
This varied and challenging role requires a high calibre candidate who can demonstrate the following skills, experience and attributes:
· A strong academic track record with a degree (minimum 2:1) and professional accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
· Exception analytical and problem solving skills with advanced Excel & data mining skills
· Ideally having progressed through a graduate / finance training and development program with an FMCG / Retail / Logistics or Manufacturing business
· A confident and outgoing character with great communication skills and able to work across multiple functions
· Passionate about personal development and making a difference in a business that has a great (friendly) culture and endless energy in pursuit of performance improvement
The company provides a first class working environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits including pension, private medical cover, bonus scheme, subsidised restaurant and product discounts. Salary will be c£40,000.