Division Finance Director
- Full Time
This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful manufacturing and distribution group as Divisional Finance Director. Reporting to the Managing Director with responsibility for a multi-location division you will play a key role within the senior leadership team to drive business growth, performance improvement and restructure to further strengthen the group’s market leading status.
With responsibility for the financial stewardship, governance and commercial / operational business support and challenge we seek a qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with a high degree of commercial acumen who is technically proficient and able to meet group reporting demands and deadlines. Responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the accurate and timely production of management accounts and financial reports including budgets, forecasts and financial planning
- Development of KPI’s and financial data to evaluate and drive performance decisions
- Working closely with the MD and senior leadership team to develop and implement strategies to achieve robust sustainable sales growth
- Development of systems and controls to ensure stringent financial management with straight forward operational utilisation to support rather than hinder progress
- Provision of strong cash flow management and forecasting
- Review existing finance function structure and create / execute a strategy to centralise operations as appropriate to improve efficiency
- Embed a high performance business focused culture that embraces collaborative and open style leadership
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following experience and qualities:
- Proven experience at FD / FC level with a multi-site business within the manufacturing, distribution, retail or similar sectors – ideally having reported in to MD level
- The ability to provide strong leadership that is influential and collaborative in style – able to make significant strategic decisions and implement them
- Experience of driving change and improving financial reporting and controls to support business growth
- Able to operate effectively within a division whilst managing and meeting group requirements
- Demonstrable experience of achieving profit improvement within a challenging environment
- Operationally focused – must be hands on!
The role will require nationwide travel – candidates must therefore be flexible. Whilst the role will likely be based in the South Midlands / West Midlands we will consider suitably qualified candidates that reside within the boundaries of the M5 / M4 / M40.
To apply for this role please forward your CV with details of your current salary, benefits and notice period. Please note that this is a permanent position and that we can only consider candidates eligible to work in the UK on a full time permanent basis.
Apply for Division Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly