Interim Group Financial Reporting Manager
We are currently seeking a Group Financial Reporting Manager for an innovative global leader.
This role will work with the Director Group Financial Reporting in the production and review of information for monthly management reporting, quarterly and year end external reporting as part of the Group Head Office finance team.
The role will also include support of the annual budgeting process, management of the group’s financial reporting systems and other ad hoc finance projects.
Skills & Experience required
- Qualified ACA (or equivalent) with relevant post qualified experience working with international clients of a major accounting firm, or at a corporate level within an international group.
- Experience in preparing consolidated Group financials for FTSE-organisation.
- Extensive knowledge of Financial Reporting Compliance, interpreting IFRS changes and communicating group policies.
- Familiarity of recent developments in IFRS and UK GAAP.
- Experience of multi-currency consolidations.
This is a 12-month contract to cover maternity leave, based in Watford.