Assistant Management Accountant
5 days left
- Full Time
My client, a rapidly expanding business just outside Manchester is looking to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant to provide accurate and timely financial information for use by the wider finance team.
Reporting to a Management Accountant, your key responsibilities will include:
- Reconciling intercompany accounts
- Preparation of Financial Data up to trial balance for several group companies
- Reconciliation of balance sheet control accounts prior to finalising the monthly accounts
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register with associated depreciation journals
- Assisting with month business unit reporting
- Identifying and processing monthly accruals and prepayments
* Collating monthly reporting packs
The ideal candidate will be a Accounting and Finance graduate with demonstrable experience in assisting with the preparation of management accounts and have the ability to work to tight deadlines in a very fast paced environment.
Apply for Assistant Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly