Macildowie is currently recruiting a Business Analyst to join a brand name FMCG business based in Northampton. The client is able to offer candidates the opportunity to work in one of the most exciting FMCG businesses in the midlands; they have a great culture and working environment.
The role and responsibilities
The Business Analyst will foresee problems, be proactive in providing solutions and support stakeholders where required.
- Business partner and provide in depth analysis to the Product Costing team
- Work closely with IT and Finance to maintain system integrity within the Costing System
- Build strong relationships with Costing Analysts to identify and help provide solutions for required system developments
- Advanced level of PC literacy especially Excel
- Experience of ERP systems
- Experience and knowledge of Oracle databases and SQL
Candidates will have a keen eye for detail, great communication skills and take a best in class approach to everything that they do.
- Office and environment - modern office with big open plan feel and some of the best facilities in the region!
- Culture is 2nd to none - collaborative teams with a drive to progress their people. One of the best in Northamptonshire for career progression
- Managers who have grown and developed through the same route you'll be taking!
- International business with chance to support sales, marketing, head office and manufacturing functions - basically 4 great companies in one!
The role offers a competitive salary plus a great benefits package and study support.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers.