Assistant Finance Manager
This is a temporary opportunity for an qualified accountant to work within the Public Sector.
A well known figure within the public sector.
The Assistant Finance Manager would be responsible for the following:
- Assist in the management of the financial services team
- Contribute to the delivery of financial services that support the organisation's planning, performance and strategy.
- Support continuous improvement in the finance function of the organisation and it's drive to achieve excellence.
- Support the development and implementation of strategies and plans to improve financial management standards.
- Support the development and implementation of policies and practices to ensure compliance and best practice with accounting policies and processes.
- Support the delivery of the organisation's vision, aims and objectives and effective and efficient management of resources.
The Assistant Finance Manager should posses the following:
- Fully qualified
- Ideally have experience within the public sector
- Immediate temporary vacancy
- Located in Sheffield City Centre