Title: Finance Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000
Oliver James Associates is currently working with one of the UK's most reputable employers in Financial Services, who have a large office based in Birmingham. Our client has a widely recognised, prestigious and well respected brand which is gaining continuous momentum as they broaden the group's landscape.
This opportunity will provide further experience within a complex reporting environment, will offer the chance to be instrumental in driving efficiencies through process improvement. The appointee will hold a key position of the in the finance team, leading a medium sized team of their own and engaging with Senior Finance stakeholders. Ultimately the successful professional will be responsible for managing and developing the high quality financial, management and regulatory reporting for the business.
- Manage the production and presentation of high quality, monthly, quarterly and annual financial deliverables.
- Manage and present high quality monthly management accounts
- Develop the financial planning model
- Streamline financial reporting using technology to support the Head of Financial Control
- Develop the Financial Reporting team
- Adhoc projects.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA OR CIMA) minimum of three years PQE
- Strong knowledge of IFRS reporting standards
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to communicate and influence people at all levels within the business
- Extensive reporting experience within a highly regulated industry
If this position is of interest please click and apply.