Title: Project Accountant - Facilities Management
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: £40,000 per annum + benefits package
Oliver James Associates is currently working with a facilities management firm is based in Manchester. Our client is currently relocating to brand new offices in Manchester.
This opportunity will provide you with the chance to work simultaneously on 2-4 projects managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaise with customers in relation to pricing.
- Processing invoices
- Cash handling with customers (collections) and suppliers (payments)
- Ledger entries in Sage Line 50
- VAT/Corporation tax payments
- Production of timely Management Accounts
- Update project accounts for Budget vs Actuals
- Preparation of statutory accounts and year-end audit
Qualifications & Skills:
- Qualified Accountant or Qualified by Experience
- Legal contracts knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels within the business as well as external stakeholders
- Project Management Skills
- Proficient in Sage Line 50
To apply for this role, please send your CV through the job board portal and if you are successful you will be contacted.