Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently recruiting for an exceptional, qualified Corporate Analyst to join a prestigious, blue-chip client at their European HQ in Solihull. This is a fast paced and challenging environment and is ideal for an individual looking for career progression. Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure accurate, relevant and timely management information and analysis is reported to the US parent company and field.
- Oversee revenue recognition policies, ensuring all documentation / approvals are collated and in line with the Groups revenue recognition guidelines.
- Identification of trends and analysis of business performance through the interpretation of key performance indicator (KPI).
- Support and challenge the integrity of the Gross Margin Analysis through a combination of financial analysis and commercial knowledge.
- Provide a control over activities within the Gross Margin processes, working with the local teams to ensure current modelling and analysis reflects an accurate picture which is recognised by all stakeholders across the business.
- Review of fees variance analysis to ensure potential risks to jobs are followed up with the field in a timely manner.· Ensure WIP / AR balances are reviewed regularly and the appropriate provisions booked in the Management Accounts.
- Development, implementation and review of Gross Margin forecasting to support decision making.· Work closely with Field operations to understand required impact of bonus scheme changes, offering various solutions supported by impact analysis.
- Ensure all field monthly bonus accruals are prepared in line with current bonus schemes and quarterly bonuses payments are fully approved prior to payroll cut-off.
- Key contributor to the design and testing of new systems.
- Continuous evaluation of current processes. Working with others across various functions and locations to proactively design, develop and implement model processes to improve business performance.
- Build and Maintain working relationships with local finance teams / field in order to understand the causes of variances and question the integrity of the data.
- Ensure all work undertaken is in compliance with the relevant Sarbanes-Oxley process maps and identify any updates required.
Those wishing to apply will hold a recognised accounting qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) and have strong financial reporting skills. You will have good attention to detail, strong MS Excel skills and be confident liaising with non-finance stakeholders.
Our client is a leading Consulting business with locations across the globe. This is a leading, prize-winning employer who offer flexibility with working hours as well as a an impressive benefits package.
Salary & Benefits
A base salary circa £40,000-£45,000 is offered + bonus + flexible working + pension + health-care.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.