Sales Ledger Clerk
My Client, a leading Global Consultancy firm is looking for a Sales Ledger Clerk to join their growing team.
Reporting into the Finance Manager as a Sales Ledger Clerk you will be responsible for:
- Allocating customer receipts against invoices on SAP to clear down invoices
- Allocating credit notes against invoices as requested
- Posting to customer account in multiple currencies
- Ownership of unmatched credits on account and working to clear them down by way of allocation or refund
- Reconcile the suspense account and refund any due payments
- Proactively working alongside other teams to ensure all postings are completed on a timely basis
- Working knowledge Excel to enable account reconciliation
Candidates will possess strong Excel skills to support Reconciliations.
Candidates will have 3 Years experience within a Sales Ledger role.
Candidates will be available to start immediately.