The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Financial Controller role for a FTSE listed Consumer business based in Central London. Reporting into the Director of Finance the Financial Controller will oversee all Reporting, Business Planning, Treasury, Tax, Financial Operations as well as Business Level Analysis for the Group.
- Delivering timely and accurate daily, weekly and period management reporting
- Delivering timely and accurate period and annual business forecasts
- Maintaining and building relationships with business operations and cost owners to proactively and reactively manage spend to forecasts and targets.
- Ownership of the balance sheet and all balance sheet accounts
- Ownership of full PLC reporting including all disclosures
- Accountable for all tax compliance and reporting; including corporation tax, VAT and employer taxes.
- Ownership of business financial operations processes, being Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and payroll functions.
- Ownership of Group liquidity and treasury management including cash forecasting
- Finance process change catalyst. Business sponsor for Accounts Payable process improvement project and business owner for business reporting improvement project.
The successful candidate will be ACA Qualified and have an excellent academic record. They will have significant experience working in a finance function in a large consumer facing organisation with some PLC environment experience. They will have experience of internal and external reporting coupled with evidence of working with commercial and operational functions. Finance project management experience and a history of successfully delivering finance process improvement projects would be advantageous.