2 days left
- Full Time
The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Senior Management Accountant role for a Global Consumer business based in Central London. Reporting to the Financial Controller the Senior Management Accountant will be responsible for all Marketing and Promotional related aspects for the UK business. Duties include;
* Responsible for monthly journal postings, accrual calculations, balance sheet reconciliations and regular variance analysis.
* Actively working with department heads to develop accurate forecasts, maintain budgets and provide financial management support to the wider marketing team.
* Compiling and submitting monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts to head office.
* Performing monthly ROI analysis on marketing spends for inclusion in the management reporting pack.
* Working closely with the marketing & sales team to develop and enhance reporting on key performance metrics and drive process improvements.
The successful candidate will be Qualified and possess strong financial accounting and internal reporting experience whilst being able to analyse data and develop meaningful business and commercial recommendations. SAP and Advanced Excel skills are a pre-requisite together with strong communication skills and the ability to deal with staff at every level of the business.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly