Tax Accounting Manager
Our client a prestigious and recognisable Financial Services organisation is seeking to add a Qualified - ACA/ACCA/CTA Tax Accounting Manager to their diverse and dynamic team
Your duties will include but not be limited:
* Reporting directly to the EMEA Tax Accounting Director you will prepare and review the companies related consolidated and legal entity tax provisions and tax financial statements
* Ensure SOX documentary , support and controls are maintained
* Liaise with senior management on and be involved with the regulatory reporting and accounting policy
* Manage and oversee an overseas team
* Ensure full compliance with the accounting and reporting from a consolidated and separate legal entity
You will have the following skill set
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CTA Qualified
* Exposure to working within a larger professional practice or commercial organisation
* Extensive working knowledge of IFRS/GAAP
* Ability to build and develop relationships with the broader finance and tax teams across the EMEA markets
As well as having a competitive basic salary and a range of extra benefits there is a real opportunity for career development and for the right candidate to really influence and to add to a company experiencing strong growth and increasing its already accelerated market share
Please quote EAF1610-108 when calling Alexander Lloyd and ask for our Accountancy and Finance division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd Finance and Accountancy is the leading recruiter of part-qualified Accountants, Financial and Management Accountants, Financial Controllers, and Finance Directors across Surrey, Sussex, London and Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.