Finance Project and Programme Controller
Project manager / Programme Controller / Blue Chip Company
The role oversees the entire programme cycle, from programme approval to programme closure, collating the data to provide effective oversight and control to maximise the delivery of business benefits and outcomes. The role gathers, co-ordinates, analyses and presents data that enables Senior Management to make informed and timely decisions and ensures an alignment with business and Finance strategy.
The scope of this role covers all finance projects, as well as finance work-streams in business expansion projects.
- Accountable for collation of information and data required to enable Global Finance Operating Committee to make timely decisions on planning, resources, funding etc
- Supporting finance workstreams and projects in the scoping and planning required to deliver all relevant finance processes and supporting technology and organisation
- Identify and monitor integration points between projects and activities across
- Identify and monitor key risks and issues and escalate where appropriate
- Escalate finance design issues to Head of Finance Projects & Programmes and Finance Transformation Director
- Ensure actions are captured and followed up
- Prepare papers for fortnightly GFOC meetings - proposing agenda items based on information gleaned. Prepare agenda and papers for Process Lead Working Group. Capture, and validate actions
- A qualified accountant with several years PQE
- Programme / project management
- Stakeholder management skills ¿ Ability to plan and organise
- Focussed on plan delivery/outcomes
- Ability to consider end to end process
- Comfortable with challenging process
If this sounds of interest and you are available to take on a long term contract then please send me your CV and I will be in touch.