Financial Reporting Analyst
FINANCIAL REPORTING ANALYST - LONDON - OUR CLIENT: A specialist developer and asset management company with an impressive portfolio spanning the UK are seeking a Financial Reporting Analyst to join their team to report information on numerous property owning entities. The company, part of a wider group, are well -established and have proven credibility within the industry.
- Reporting monthly and quarterly to investors regarding P&L and balance sheet.
- Producing forecasts for anticipated full year profits.
- Analysing and reporting financial information and manipulating Excel models.
- Liaising with the current Finance team to ensure that they provide the necessary inputs and reconciliations in a timely manner to enable the reports to be completed on time.
- Responding to investor queries and requests as required in a timely and comprehensive manner.
- Reporting VAT figures to investors on a monthly basis.
- Reviewing income reconciliations and authorising income journals.
- Authorising supplier payments for sites.
THE PERSON: In order to apply you MUST be part or fully qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA and have excellent Excel modelling skills. This role is suited to a candidate with strong analytical skills, a pro-active attitude and the ability to exercise their own commercial judgement. The individual must be confident in reporting financial information to investors on a regular basis. The successful candidate will be able to work to tight deadlines and thrive under the pressure of a busy work environment and will ideally be from a real estate background. This role offers great opportunity for progression, with the potential to develop in to a Financial Controller position.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.