As Commercial Accountant, reporting into the FD and General Manager you will be responsible for providing both operational and commercial support to this manufacturing site based in Kent.
Manufacturing organisation based in Kent.
As Commercial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts and commercial reports
- Preparation of standard costs including new product launches
- Working closely with the factory teams to improve performance through offering relevant financial support
- CAPEX - supporting and challenging proposed projects
- Preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
This is a 9-12 month opportunity with the possibility of a permanent role for the right candidate.
You will ideally be a Qualified Accountant (ACCA / CIMA) with experience within a FMCG / manufacturing environment. You must have experience of standard costing and be available to start this role at fairly short notice.
You must be able to work closely and effectively with those outside of finance.
£42,000-£48,000 per year or the equivalent on a daily rate basis