Finance Business Partner
3 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Business Partner to join one of our well-established clients in Liverpool City Centre on a permanent basis.
This role will report into the Financial Controller and responsibilities will include:
- Producing two full sets of management accounts; one internal report as well as one financial statement
- Producing monthly reports for stakeholders identifying and escalating any potential risk areas
- Profit and loss analysis
- Cash flow monitoring
- Bank reconciliations
- Budgeting and forecasting on a monthly basis
- Costing for internal and external services and providing process improvements
- Liaising with financial and non-financial members of staff across the business
- Supporting and assisting the Financial Controller when needed
- Building and maintaining key working relationships
It is essential that you are CCAB qualified or equivalent and you must be technically competent in producing full sets of management accounts.
Our client is also looking for a self-starter who will be confident in communicating with non-finance staff, be able to use their own initiative as well as being able to identify and challenge processes/figures and presenting a suitable solution. The ideal candidate must be computer literate and have an understanding of Excel.
This is a great opportunity to join a thriving organisation who offers excellent benefits such as a generous company pension, flexible working hours and exciting career progression opportunities.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
If you are interested in the position, please apply now to be considered for the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership's new website is now live! Featuring a bold new look and streamlined navigation, you'll also enjoy a more personalised experience. Visit us now
Apply for Finance Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly