Frazer John Recruitment, Interim Finance division is currently exclusively recruiting for a Financial Controller to join a growing SME based in Manchester on a temporary to permanent basis.
As Financial Controller you will report directly to the Managing Director and will be responsible for the following:
· Development and day to day management of a small, transactional finance team
· Production of budgets and forecasts
· Preparation of management accounts for senior management
· Production and implementation of KPIs
· Driving the continued improvement of management information to be utilised by senior management
· Cash-flow forecasting
· Implementation of robust financial controls across the business
· Preparation of statutory accounts
· Management of year end external audit processes
· Business Partnering with Managing Director and Operations Manager for strategic financial support
To be successful in this role you will be a fully qualified accountant with experience within a similar role. This role is a contract vacancy that will become permanent for the right individual.
You will work at your best in an ever-changing environment where no two days are the same and will appreciate the nature of seasonal businesses. You will be able to challenge senior management whilst being challenged yourself and will have the drive and energy to lead and shape the finances of a growing organisation.