An award winning international sports brand is currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant.
This is one of the leading companies within its sector in the UK with a large finance team offering excellent career development opportunities.
Working within a fast paced and changing environment, you will possess excellent organisational skills to meet tight deadlines along with a highly professional and approachable manner.
* Responsible for month end close including prepare and process recurring journals, identify and process non-recurring journals.
* Handle Balance Sheet account reconciliations, independently research exceptions, identify reconciling items and resolve issues in accordance with company policy.
* Provide fluctuation analysis for assigned expense and balance sheet accounts for various comparative time periods.
* Prepare reports and schedules as required for audits as requested by the statutory team.
* Produce schedules and summary presentations for business decisions and ad hoc requests.
* Provide support for SOX compliance and company policies.
* Assist in the development and implementation of policies, procedures and priorities for the accounting function.
- Part Qualified / Finalist (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent
- Commercial experience within a Management Accounts or Commercial Finance Team
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills including pivot tables and vlookups
- Oracle experience preferred