- Full Time
A unique opportunity has arisen to for a qualified ACA or ACCA accountant with at least 3 years Practice experience to take the next step in their career or gain exposure in a well established firm in the Huntingdon area.
My client is offering genuine career progression for the Practice Manager position with the opportunity to become the firms next Partner. There is no time frame it is purely down to the individual.
A well established local independent firm who are well known in the Huntingdon area are looking for a Practice Manager who could potentially be the next Partner in the organisation. The firm have a rich history in the local area and work across 3 offices. They are known for the high quality, personalised service they provide to their clients.
The firm I am representing have a solid, friendly team with some of the team having over 30 years service.
The main duties for the Practice Manager position are as follows:
- Manage audits, including supervision of field work and then reporting directly to a partner. Knowledge of current accounting standards compulsory.
- Provide full accountancy services to a range of clients, particularly in the OMB sector. Basic personal and corporate tax knowledge required.
- Managing work flow with in the office and support staff in meeting deadlines
- Review files prepared by team members
- Develop relationships with clients to support the practice/client relationship
- Provide ideas for practice development, improving efficiency and the quality of the service we provide, including assisting with training other staff and getting involved in marketing activities.
- Will be responsible for a team of 7.
The successful candidate for the Practice Manager position will be ACA/ACCA qualified and have at least 3 years experience in Practice. Main requirements are listed below:
- Management experience
- Excellent client service skills
- Ambitious and willingness to learn
- Aspirations to either build a portfolio of fees of their own or assist in the development of the current partner's portfolios. strong CPD record.
- A technical niche would be an advantage, but not essential as this is a general practice role
Opportunity for the right candidate to progress within the firm and potentially become a Partner in the near future.
Amazing work / life balance
£40,000 - £60,000 salary dependent on experience