A great opportunity to work as an Audit Executive for one of the leading accountancy firms in the Cambridge area. 80% of the their clients are locally based and my client actively promotes a work/life balance.
My client is a Top 10 accountancy practice with a well established Cambridge office and large local client base. They offer market leading salaries and promote work/life balance and career progression opportunities.
As an Audit Executive you will lead teams at client sites in and around the Cambridgeshire area and be a main point of contact with a client, building relationships with key stakeholders and offering insightful business advisory services whilst identifying opportunities to promote the firms services to clients.
You will also be responsible for supervising and mentoring a couple of junior members of staff and reporting to partners and other senior management on progress and outcomes.
- The successful Auditor will have the following profile:
- Qualified to ACA/ACCA level
- Technically competent.
- Experience in client handling.
- High level of personal motivation.
- Proven audit experience in producing high quality audits
- Strong communication skills.
- Willing to get involved and help clients.
- Ability to organise and motivate the team.
- Strong analytic skills
- Top 10 External Auditor in Cambridge
- Fantastic Career Progression
- £40,000 - £50,000